3 super simple steps. No membership required.
Upload your PDF or Word document using our super simple drag-n-drop tool.
Apply your electronic signature with our easy to use 'click-to-sign" eSignature form.
Send your contract to whoever else needs to sign it with the push of a button. It couldn't be easier!
eSignatures.com gives you more than common eSignature competitors — for less money, hassle, & commitment
eSignatures are legally binding.
Electronic signature law requires that a signer actually intend to sign a contract in order for it to be binding. Our signature solution makes sure that your contract is conspicuously presented alongside a clear method to electronically accept and sign the contract. We don't store any records related to your contracts, so you'll never need to worry about security after the fact.
In the United States, there are a number of laws that make eSignatures legally binding:
- The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (E-SIGN) Act (15 U.S.C. §§7001-7031)
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) (7A Pt. 1 U.LA. 211, 211-99 (2002))
- Additionally many states have adopted some form of the UETA
Need more than just simple eSignatures?
Then you need to check out PactSafe - the platform that powers eSignatures.com.
With PactSafe, you can send and sign contracts like never before — with reporting tools to keep you in the loop. No more paper.
- Send contracts to your prospects and customers with ease
- Make signing contracts as easy as shopping on Amazon
- Manage contract versions & notify customers of changes in minutes
- Look at reports to stay in the loop as what's going on